Friday, July 15, 2016

1932 Log Cabin in Cedar Glen for Sale


Every Thursday we have our Broker Tour up on the mountain of all new properties listed for sale.   I love touring all the different homes from the grand lakefront properties to the little vintage cabins.  
Check out this 1932 Log Cabin for sale in the Cedar Glen area of Lake Arrowhead. It has 3 bedrooms/2 bath.  Walking distance to the cute little shopping/dining area of Cedar Glen and not far from Lake Arrowhead Village.   Just listed for $250k! Contact me if you're interested in more information.  Scroll for contact info.  (Listing courtesy of Victoria Wickersham Re/Max Lakeside)

log cabin, cedar glen, lake arrowhead, california real estate
1932 Log Cabin
log cabin, lake arrowhead, cedar glen, california real estate
Look at the original fireplace and stonework!
log cabin, real estate, california, lake arrowhead, mountain cabin
So cute I love it!
lake arrowhead realtor, lake arrowhead real estate
Please "like" my Lake Arrowhead Living Facebook page to follow all my mountain lake adventures.  If you're interested in learning more about the real estate opportunities up here send me an email at lassezfair@gmail.com  I'll be happy to show you around and I can even take you out on the lake kayaking!  

Sarah Lassez
Realtor® at Keller Williams Lake Arrowhead
CalBRE #02004414


No comments:

Post a Comment