Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Labor Day Lake Life in Lake Arrowhead

I was so happy that I got to experience Labor Day with a boat ride on beautiful Lake Arrowhead.  It really is SoCal's best kept secret.   Even on a busy day such as Labor Day the lake is not crowded as it's private to homeowners of the Arrowhead Woods and their guests.   I often feel as though I'm living in an idyllic paradise from a simpler time.   

On Lake Arrowhead 
Monte enjoying the good life.

I even got to bring my dogs Monte and Ruby who thoroughly enjoyed the ride.  (I did forget to bring their life jackets! Next time...)

Ruby enjoying the views and fresh alpine air.



We toured all around the lake so that I could see all the lakefronts up close...



lakefront, real estate, southern california, lake arrowhead
It was fun to see my favorite lakefront mansions up close!


Then it was time to drop anchor in Meadow Bay and we napped, swam, sunned, fished and watched the water skiers.    

 Ruby relaxing in the shade

I thought I knew how great Lake Arrowhead was before but now I really know how great it can be. It's so relaxing and fun to be in a boat on a lake, in a forest, on top of a mountain one mile high in the sky!

labor day, paddle boarding, lake arrowhead, lakes, mountains
Paddle boarding on Lake Arrowhead

Paddle boarder on the lake.  It's Labor Day and notice how uncrowded the lake is!

lake arrowhead, lakefronts, real estate, southern california, lake life
So beautiful.

I'm now thinking a dock and boat are in my future.  Lakefront properties on Lake Arrowhead currently start at $899k and go up to $12.5m  There are currently 19 lakefronts on the market for under 2 million.   Considering the prices of homes in Los Angeles - these are steal for such luxury and only 90 minutes but a World away!  You don't have to live in a lakefront to have a boat or a dock however!  Homes in the Arrowhead Woods which include "lake rights" currently start around $250k

A Mid Century Lakefront for sale.
 This gorgeous 4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3060 sq foot midcentury lakefront is currently listed at $1,849,000  It comes with its own private dock house complete with utilities, wifi and fridge.  Please contact me  for more information.  (listing courtesy of Debra Parkinson Dilbeck Real Estate)
Dock house, Dock and beach included!
Please "like" my Lake Arrowhead Living Facebook page to follow all my mountain lake adventures.  If you're interested in learning more about the real estate opportunities up here send me an email at lassezfair@gmail.com I'll be happy to show you around and I can even take you out on the lake kayaking!  
Sarah Lassez
Realtor® at Keller Williams Lake Arrowhead
CalBRE #02004414


No comments:

Post a Comment