Thursday, June 9, 2016

Great Places to eat in and around Lake Arrowhead - The Grill at Antler's Inn

the grill at antlers inn, twin peaks, lake arrowhead restaurants
The Grill at Antler's Inn

Living in Los Angeles I was used to eating in great restaurants on a regular basis.  When I was at home, the app Eat24 was my friend- in other words, I didn't cook much.  Since I've been living in Lake Arrowhead I pretty much eat in all the time as there's not much food delivery on the mountain.   So when I go out to eat at one of my favorite restaurants, I'm very excited.  Like the other night, I was invited to The Grill at Antler's Inn - one of our best restaurants.   Not only is the food excellent but the ambiance is great.   Antler's Inn is a historic landmark and built like a log cabin.  

The waiter told me the chandelier was used in the film Pirates of the Caribbean and Johnny Depp swung from it!

I pretty much order Spaghetti Bolognese- my ultimate comfort food- whenever it's on the menu.   The Bolognese Spaghettini at Antler's Inn is DELICIOUS.     I had to keep remembering not to tear into my food like a prisoner who just got out on parole and take some photos first.

the grill at antlers inn, spaghetti bolognese
Spaghettini Bolognese - so good.  

The Lemon Cheesecake.  Forget about it.   As my dinner companion exclaimed after he tried a small bite- "It's the best damn thing I've ever had."  A couple of bites later, he added- "In my life!"

the grill at antlers inn, lemon cheesecake, lake arrowhead restaurants
Lemon Cheesecake.  Highly recommended.  So light and delicious.  

Plus it's in Twin Peaks.   Which in and of itself is cool.  I'm obsessed with the idea of making a new show called Twin Peaks, CA.   It's a small gritty mountain town.  There's a secret Scientology compound.  I mean...   If you want to go on a weekend make sure you make reservations.  They also have a sushi bar upstairs Wednesday through Saturdays.  

The Grill at Antler's Inn   26125 State Highway 189, Twin Peaks, CA 92391  (909) 336-2600

lake arrowhead realtor, lake arrowhead real estate
Please "like" my Lake Arrowhead Living Facebook page to follow all my mountain lake adventures.  If you're interested in learning more about the real estate opportunities up here send me an email at lassezfair@gmail.com  I'll be happy to show you around and I can even take you out on the lake kayaking!  
Sarah Lassez
Realtor® at Keller Williams Lake Arrowhead
CalBRE #02004414

No comments:

Post a Comment